Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Our First Christmas!!

It was our first Christmas with the twins and we had a wonderful time celebrating with family!  Here are just a few of the many, many pictures that we taken.

Mommy had to take a picture but it was so early in the morning.  We were headed to day care and the Christmas party.

our matching Christmas onsies (& another early morning photo shoot)

Christmas onsies from Aunt Melanie
Skype-ing with Uncle Tim & Aunt Kelly

Opening presents with Uncle Tim & Aunt Kelly


trying out our new exersaucer

Grandma was tired too and decided to nap with us  =)

chillin' with Grandpa

our Christmas tree  <3 br="br">

opening presents with Daddy - I love my hammer teether

I loved my new book - I love to read!

I think the paper was my (Tesla's) favorite - so tasty!

picture time with Grandpa & Grandma Eger
our Christmas outfits from Grandma Wolf

hanging out with Uncle Jon

MORE PAPER!!!!!!!

Jaken preferred Mommy's pants for eating  =)

Uncle Jon does the best airplane for me (Jaken)


checking out my new toy with Aunt Melanie (Jaken)
lounging on the floor watching people open presents

Our First Christmas


No comments: