Thursday, June 21, 2012

34 weeks, 5 days!!

We had another check-up already (just how the timing and appointments worked out).  We go in to see the OB once a week now that we're up to 34 weeks.  =) 

Baby boy was cooperating this time and we got a great picture of him.  Baby girl had her chance a few days ago and decided she didn't want her picture taken this time. 

here he is looking left and with his hand up by his eye  =)  such a sweetie!

this is what I feel like sometimes. . . carrying around over 11lbs of babies  =)

but this is how I usually look nowdays  =)

Everything is still going well.  BP is good, as is my blood count and babies' HR.  So, we're just waiting.  The only time we don't want the babies to come is that first week of July (my OB is out of the office (her birthday week) and my Wolf family will all be in Arizona for Tyler's wedding).  I think the twins will hold out till after all that - they seem very content to just chill and 'cook' longer for now.  =)

Just for fun - these are a few carrots from my garden!  I was so proud . . . although as you can see, some are pretty tiny.  I've gotten two handfuls of cherry tomatoes so far too and lots more are starting to ripen - Yum!!

1 comment:

Katie Streeter said...

Esta was born when my doctor was out of town for a medical conference. But the OB who filled in for him was awesome, so it all worked out. I'm sure everything will go well for you!